1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis and limited to Hillside residents only.
2. Proof of residency is required for all registrations.
3. At the time of registration, registration form and payment in the form of check or money order is required (credit card payments coming soon!)
4. A parent must be present when registering children under 18 years of age.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any programs.
6. Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be made up at the discretion of the Recreation Department. For program cancellations and information on program status due to weather related issues, please call 973-926-2219.
7. When public schools are closed, any programs conducted at public schools are automatically cancelled.
8. All programs meet at the Community Center unless otherwise indicated.
9. Photo Policy: Please be advised that all participants involved in any department programs or special events are subject to being photographed. The Township of Hillside, without an obligation to provide compensation to those photographed, may use such photographs.
10. All programs are closed during Township holidays.
11. Park & Building Permits: Permits are required for organized activities. Requests for permits must be made in writing by filling our the appropriate forms. Forms may be obtained at the Recreation Dept. Depending on request and organization requesting permit, a fee may be required.