Event Starts: Apr 13, 2022, 6:30 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice - This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of the notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Roll Call: Angelo Bonanno (Alt. 2), Derek Vertreese, Helene Hoffer, Charles Watts, Nicole Graves-Watson, Rayba Watson, Frank Santiago, Charlene D. Nicholson (Alt. 1), Councilman Gerald Friedman, Mayor Dahlia O. Vertreese, Atty. Louis P. Rago, and Pennoni Associates.
- Minutes from March 23, 2022
- Resolution(s) - N/A
- Application(s) - 002-SP-21 Love 2 Learn Early Childhood Academy LLC (Acquisition Properties LLC of 20 Northfield Avenue West Orange, NJ 07052) is proposing interior renovations to an existing two-story building with adjacent parking area, to accommodate a day care center. The property is in the Retail Commercial (RC)more commonly known as 1567 Maple Avenue (Block 1004, Lot 1)
- OPEN FORUM -
Zoom Login -
- Join Meeting via ZOOM by calling +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 874 0781 3604 Passcode: 820330
- Clicking link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87407813604?pwd=ciswSzFUSEJ2OHVwL25Hcnl4ODgrUT09
Please be advised that the Planning Board reserves the right to go into closed or executive session per N.J.S.A. 10:4-12.