This event has passed.
Event Starts: May 25, 2022, 6:30 pm
Event Ends: May 25, 2022, 8:30 pm
Event Location: The Township of Hillside
Address: 1409 Liberty Ave, Hillside, 07205
Contact Name: Richard Thacker
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (973) 926-5100
May 25, 2022
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice - This meeting was called pursuant to the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Notice of this meeting was sent to the Union County Local Source and the Star Ledger. In addition, copies of the notice were posted on the bulletin board in the Municipal Building and filed in the Office of the Township Clerk.
- Roll Call: Angelo Bonanno (Alt. 2), Derek Vertreese, Helene Hoffer, Charles Watts, Nicole Graves-Watson, Rayba Watson, Frank Santiago, Charlene D. Nicholson (Alt. 1), Councilman Gerald Friedman, Mayor Dahlia O. Vertreese, Atty. Louis P. Rago, and Pennoni Associates.
- Minutes from April 13, 2022
- Application(s) - 004-SP-22 Community Food Bank of New Jersey
would like to propose on site stormwater improvements to help
mitigate flooding during larger rain events. The property is in
the Light Industrial (LI) more commonly known as 31 Evans
Terminal (Block 1801, Lot 11)
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82205212014?pwd=MGVyUWR0eFQ3VDVIWmIwbU5EeUhvdz09 Meeting ID: 822 0521 2014 Passcode: 441079 Mobile Dial in +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Resolution(s) -
- OPEN FORUM